Big Business Events Membership
Running a business is not for the faint-hearted.
You face many challenges daily and you need the support to help problem solve and take accountability of the responsibilities that are a part of business. Bringing the right people into your inner circle is so important, build a power team around you and learn from them so that you don’t have to do it on your own.
Becoming a member of Big Business Events will not only allow you to surround yourself with successful and inspirational business people but will also provide you with an education over the course of twelve months to help you reach true growth.
Big Business Events Membership includes:
- Twelve-month programme of exclusive business courses on Social Media, Marketing, Sales, Lead Generation, Branding, Recruitment, Finance and other subjects.
- Invitations to our exclusive members-only events including dinners and networking opportunities.
- Priority booking for VIP hospitality and residential events.
- Invitation to join our highly active members-only Facebook group.
Speakers at our member’s events include:
- Adam Stott – Co-Founder of Big Business Events, Founder of Big Cars, International Speaker and Businessman.
- Lee McQueen – Co-Founder of Big Business Events, BBC ‘The Apprentice’ winner and founder of the award-winning company Raw Talent Recruitment.
- Coach Ajay – Serial entrepreneur and property investment expert.
- Coach Sue – Former Account Director and now a leading performance coach.
Our membership is great value at just £1997+VAT per year – so for less than £170 per month, you will get the twelve-month program and all the extra added value mentioned above.
Get in touch today to find out more about the membership programme, courses, and events.
What some of our current members say:
Click here to see what ‘Success Marketing’ of Chelmsford in Essex recently wrote after attending one of our events.
‘Thanks for an incredible two days. We honestly as a business needed this, and have taken away so much from absolutely everyone in that room. Thanks to Adam, Lee, Sue and Ajay for giving us business advice that even money can’t buy. To all the staff behind the scenes making it happen, I love it and will be implementing that first thing Monday morning’ – Michelle Parmenter, Director, Supplies 4 Business
“Love it guys! Thanks to all of you at Big Business Events for making this advice and support available, I know I have made the very best decision of becoming a member and looking forward to what’s to come!” – Nina Osborne, Director, ThermoPlastic Designs & Lines Limited
‘Big Business Events have supported us to go from strength to strength. We have found that the member events have provided us with a wealth of information and Adam has supported us in our one to one coaching to apply different strategies into our business. We are looking forward to the number of fun and exciting events coming up to help grow our business. It’s been fantastic mixing with like-minded people and helping one another grow. All the coaches have been a great support so far and we are looking forward to what the future has to hold. Thanks for all your help.’ – Parm and Karen, Directors, Bhangal Construction Consultants.