- This event has passed.
How To Make It Big In Business – Bishops Stortford
13 July, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The UK’s leading free business event ‘How To Make It Big In Business’ will be the Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel in Bishops Stortford for an evening of inspiring business speaking and high-quality networking.
Our goal is to provide you with long-term value and opportunities from the moment you arrive at our event.
This event is for you if:
- You want a strategy that will make you money within as little as 30 days.
- You want to stay ahead of the competition with cutting edge strategies from the UK’s leading business experts.
- You achieved some success in business but want to get to the next level.
- You want to create a business that dominates your market.
- You’re struggling to take action and responsibility for what needs to be done in your business.
- You have few people outside of your business and personal life that you can talk to about your work stresses.
- You want to create wealth or success in abundance.
- You want to gain new, like-minded connections with business owners just like you.
- You want to get educated with the latest business strategies from leading experts.
Reserve your FREE seat – please fill out the form below and click send.
Adam will be speaking about how he started his business from start-up to eight figures in sales in just 8 years. He will share the mistakes he made and the tips, secrets and strategies he used to overcome them as well as giving you advice on how you can create more profit and achieve growth in your chosen market.
- This free event will start at 6 pm with a complimentary Champagne reception.
- A short and detailed talk by Big Business Events and Big Cars Ltd Founder Adam Stott.
- Adam will be joined by Raw Talent Academy Managing Director, BBC ‘The Apprentice’ winner and Co-Founder of Big Business Events, Lee McQueen.
- Our hugely popular and unique approach to business networking will be one of the main features of this event.
Here is some footage of a previous How To Make It Big In Business event.