- This event has passed.
Marketing Business Master 1 Day Course
20 April, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Marketing Business Master Course – 1 Day Event.
- Are you looking to inject new ideas into your marketing department?
- Are you finding it difficult to judge which new marketing channels are right for you?
- Do you have difficulty working out ROI?
- Do you need marketing tips and strategies to help you increase profit?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then please join us at this fantastic Marketing Business Masters 1-day event where Big Business Events Co-Founder Adam Stott, (Founding Director of Big Cars Ltd, International speaker and business coach) will provide you with all the information you need to move forward.
- Adam will be joined by guest speaker Laura Timm. Laura is a multi-award-winning elite speaker with a long history of business success and an incredible wealth and depth of knowledge gained from first-hand experience of working in different industries. You can read more about Laura Timm here: http://www.facebook.com/
- Our second guest speaker is Richard Woods. Richard is an award-winning entrepreneur, BBC’s The Apprentice finalist, keynote speaker, radio presenter and bestselling author. Join Richard as he talks through how success in business is simple when you implement his 6-step customer journey. Attendees will receive an interactive handout with each of the 6 steps ready for note taking. The key principles are systemising and automation, if done well your business will look more like a Ferrari than a Rover Metro.
Additional highlights of the day include ‘live coaching’ where you take the spotlight and ask the experts questions specifically relating to your business. Our coaches are able to answer your questions and provide actionable advice.
All Business Master events are high in content and provide an in-depth analysis of business subjects. In this event, topics include;
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing management
- Market research
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing
- Customer driven marketing
- Brand development and awareness
- Online and offline
This event is free for Big Business Events Members, but members must still reserve a seat.
For more information and to reserve your seat please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is free for Big Business Events Members.
Business owners may attend at a cost of just £497.00 per person. Please contact the team using one of the following methods or the form below.
For more information please email email@example.com, call 01376 653147 or use the form below.
Reserve your ticket now: