Back by popular demand!
Following our two awesome Social Media events in December and January, we’re pleased to announce we’re holding our next full day of FREE social media training on 26th January at Holiday Inn, Kensington Forum.
What’s it about?
During this event, our Head Coach, International Speaker, and marketing expert Adam Stott will show you the latest marketing, social media, and business growth strategies that will increase your leads, increase your profits, and get you ahead of your competition – these strategies have been proven to create success over and over again and can be applied to any business in any industry!
Some topics covered include:
On top of all this, you’ll have plenty of time to talk to like-minded business owners and the Big Business Events staff and coaches.
If you are a business owner that is serious about turbo-charging your Social Media and Marketing and you want to find out how to grow your business quickly – you need to to be at this event!
This event is suitable for business owners at all stages of the business journey.
GENERAL ADMISSION – FREE
- A full day of social media strategies
- Opportunity to learn from one of U.K’s leading authorities on social media
- Networking with other like-minded business owners at all stages of there journey
- Discover proven strategies that change businesses results
GOLD ADMISSION – £20 Per Person
- All general admission benefits
- A copy of Adam’s book ‘The Social Media Money Machine’
- Photographs with the speakers
- Early entry into the room
- A one on one meeting with Adam’s head coach to discuss your marketing strategy
VIP ADMISSION – £50 Per Person
- All Gold Admission benefits plus…
- Front row seats.
- A signed audiobook ‘The 40 Rules To Make Any Business Profitable and Successful’
- 1-on-1 meeting with Adam to discuss your business and social media marketing
- Working lunch with Adam on advanced social strategies and Q & A session
- VIP access on the day
SPACE IS LIMITED! Seating at our free events is limited and spaces are reserved quickly – if you’d like to join us please register for the event below and don’t delay.