Learn the latest social media and marketing strategies to increase your leads, increase your profits, and to get ahead of your competition.
Join us for free at 6pm on Wednesday 21st November where we will be covering:-
- 10 super simple steps that improve and accelerate your marketing – so simple in fact that you’ll be wondering why you’re not doing them already!
- Discover the business strategies that the worlds most powerful CEO’s use to explode their business growth
- Learn the most recent social media techniques that are slashing lead costs
- The number one most important thing to consider when creating Facebook ads – and how it can generate millions in sales
- Traditional marketing isn’t dead! (but some techniques are) find out which ones are worth doing and which ones aren’t
- Get the template that will make sure your ad copy is the best in your industry
Back by popular demand!
Following our sell-out Social Media event in September, we’re pleased to announce we’re holding another FREE event on 21st November in Brentwood from 6 pm to 8:30 pm.
What’s it about?
During this evening event, our Head Coach, International Speaker and marketing expert Adam Stott will show you the latest marketing, social media and business growth strategies that will increase your leads, increase your profits, and get you ahead of your competition – these strategies have been proven to create success over and over again and can be applied to any business in any industry!
On top of all this, you’ll have plenty of time to talk to like-minded business owners and the Big Business Events staff and coaches.
If you are a business owner that is serious about turbo-charging your Social Media and Marketing and you want to find out how to grow your business quickly – you need to to be at this event!
This event is suitable for business owners at all stages of the business journey.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Seating at our free events is limited and spaces are reserved quickly, if you’d like to join us please register right now!
Check out some of our previous events: